Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • RockShox Revelation 426 Air U-Turn 110-140 MC 09 – are these the Maxle version?
  • squin
    Free Member

Revs @ JE James

Stupid question, but can someone please confirm whether these Revs are the Maxle version. The pic shows Maxle, but just want to make sure before ordering. Thanks.

Stu

Suggsey
    Free Member

Yep look like the excact thing that I paid mega bucks for 12months ago-doh!!!!
    I love the maxle light too great way of securing the wheel and so fast to drop the wheel out.

Northwind

That picture's definately the maxle one. But I don't think it's the right pic, the u-turn model has Uturn in black on the stanchions. Can't see the adjuster well enough to say for sure but it doesn't look like a u-turn adjuster either.

(what I'm less sure of is colours- I couldn't find any white u-turn maxle revs, only silver and black, most places told me the white ones were all all-travel)

Best check really- generally the listing would mention if it's maxle.

hamishthecat
    Free Member

If you're interested, On-One have 2010 Magura Thors for £399. Only 4 left last time I looked though.

squin
    Free Member

Yeah, saw the Thors and couldn't decide which were best. Revs seem a 'safer' option as I don't know a lot about Magura! Are the Thors a superior fork?

nickegg
    Free Member

Get the Revs….i got 09 dual airs for £320 back in August from Bikeoutlet in York.

They're great forks, easy to set up and have been trouble free. Took a week of Alpine descents in their stride!

squin
    Free Member

Thanks MrGreedy, I think they're the QR versions.

MrGreedy

Doh, must read properly before posting next time*

*Not that it ever stopped anyone on here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘RockShox Revelation 426 Air U-Turn 110-140 MC 09 – are these the Maxle version?’ is closed to new replies.