Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rockshox Reba Race – Convert to Poploc/Pushloc
  • fingers202
    Free Member

Advice please if I wanted to convert my Reba Race to Pop/pushloc do I need to do anymore to than fit the lever cable and change the top cap on the right fork leg?

thanks

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

The Motion Control unit in the top of the leg needs to have a return spring in it, or the lever won't spring back to open it again. This will probably need a new M/C fitting, which ain't cheap….

Tiboy

fingers, if you want to do a swap I've got a motion control oplock cartridge which I don't use, and would rather have the fork top lock-out. it's a simple job to remove the cartridge and swap. I don't have the remote though. drop me an email if you're interested.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

fingers, if you want to do a swap I've got a motion control oplock cartridge which I don't use, and would rather have the fork top lock-out. it's a simple job to remove the cartridge and swap. I don't have the remote though. drop me an email if you're interested.

Fingers – I nearly suggested that as your best bet. Me? I'd rip his hand off if I were you, it'll save you a huge amount of money. 🙂

jmann
    Free Member

a moco unit is about 40quid….easy to change!!!

Any bikeshop that has a fishers account should be able to get you one!

26mm socket…undo old one….insert new one…26mm socket….tighten new one

Stand back and admire handy work that would have cost a fortune @ TF

holyhutzpa
    Free Member

Eh, where do you get the remote from? (I've seen them, but not cheap) I also have the gubbins but no remote…

Tiboy

there's one in the classifieds at the moment, they do come up,je james have them for £30.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Reba Race – Convert to Poploc/Pushloc’ is closed to new replies.