Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Rockshox Rc3 debonair?
  • matther01
    Free Member

Anyone running one…and how does it compare to other shocks you have run?

Cheers

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

I have a 2014 monarch plus, I was thinking about sending it away for the debonair air can upgrade. Love my monarch plus. Really rate the shox. Changed from an rp23 that was plus but blew threw it’s travel even after putting air can shims in and set up by someone

poah
    Free Member

AFAIK the debonair can upgrade is not avaliable yet. I considered it for my 2015 rc3 plus as I’ve got a normal air can but I’m selling it and buying a DB inline instead. If you already have a LV can I doubt you’ll see much of a difference.

matther01
    Free Member

I’ve got a db inline on order but was getting a bit pee’d off waiting and can get a new RC3 plus debonair for £230…so wondered if the inline was worth the wait.

Oops…just realised thread title should have said ‘plus’.

poah
    Free Member

where can you get a new one for £230

matther01
    Free Member

Its £230…but with some specific matther01 discount or else I would share it.

Only comes in HV and M/M though so no idea if it would be good for me or the bike…and cannot find anything review wise or who has one on a bandit.

poah
    Free Member

its probably ok compression wise for the average rider (180lb) but the rebound might be a bit on the fast side.

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

Best price I can find for a debonair 200x57mm hv can M and M is £317 from e bay posted from Italy

matther01
    Free Member

Mine would be for 190×51

Try tnc-hamburg and bike-components.de

russyh
    Free Member

I am just about to order one in 190×51 from alltricks.com again. Need something lighter than my CCDB, which is proving overkill in terms of weight!

They are 319 eur plus 9 eur delivery for debonair. Which is going to be about £260 delivered. Bargain

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

I looked at tnc hamburg very cheap, almost too cheap.
    Anyone bought from them? And any way to get the web site into English?

philwarren11
    Free Member

I have one of these ready to go on a new 2014 alpine, not used it yet but it looks good on the bike being built up. lol.

Keeping an eye on this thread.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Rc3 debonair?’ is closed to new replies.