Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • rockshox domains- any good? opinions welcome…
  • stugus
    Free Member

I’m after a new set of forks for my c’dale gemini. Anyone had experience with these? I’m currently running a sherman fork which has been great but is on its way out.

Opinions please!!
    I thank you!

will
    Free Member

been running them for around 1.5 years now, and tbh, they have been brilliant! Smooth, very strong and look great. They are not going to win any light weight competitions, but the type of bike you put them on weight isn’t really an issue. Buy them. There as good as lyrics, well for the price anyway.

stugus
    Free Member

They seem pretty good value compared to the competition. My jaw has dropped a few times looking for forks that I would like, fox 36 van, Rockshox lyric or totems. They’re bloody expensive!!

MtbCol
    Free Member

I’ve got a 2 year old set on my big travel Faith.
    For budget forks, they’re ace! Nice and stiff and will track through almost everything and will even get you out of those “oh bugger” moments.
    They are a big fork, and they have a large weight due to that.
    This does transfer more of your weight forwards, and you’ll have to compensate for that, as well as a possible increase in front end height.Check out how high the front end is on the picture below. I’ve now altered the front end to use a lower rise bar and less spacers under a 0 degree stem to get a better feeling front end.
    Would I change them for anything else? Not likely unless I do something silly to destroy them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘rockshox domains- any good? opinions welcome…’ is closed to new replies.