Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Rock Shox reverb stealth vs KS Lev Integra
  • colinpm1
    Free Member

Hi,

Has anyone got any experience with the KS Lev Integra dropper? I know a few people who had had less than favourable experience with the Stealth meaning repeated bleeds and some issues with the post jamming once down. Similarly there’s others who think its they mutt’s nuts!

Price wise they are not that different and the KS is mechanical so strikes me as being more reliable and easier to maintain.

Any thoughts one way or the other? Or any different option worth considering?

Cheers

chestrockwell

Thomson dropper is ace and well worth considering. Much better built and finished then the reverb.

discapade
    Free Member

Having had reverbs since they came out and not having many probs with them I thought I would give the Lev a go. Imo it’s a much better post, almost zero play and just seems better built..I have to recommend the southpaw lever too…

colinpm1
    Free Member

Cheers for that. Had a quick look on CRC and the Thompson doesn’t look internally routed. I’ll keep it in mind though.

I keep reading more good things about the KS though, which is making me lean towards that. I’m always wary of reviews though so it’s good to get some real world feedback.

tmb467
    Free Member

Thomson covert dropper is internal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Rock Shox reverb stealth vs KS Lev Integra’ is closed to new replies.