Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Roc D'Azur
  • tommyhine

Hi,

I’m supposed to be doing the Roc’D azur enduro at the weekend but can’t find anywhere to sign the required medical certificate!
    Has anyone done it before and know how essential it is (it’s all over the emails etc so i suppose it’ll be important)
    My GP just says they won’t do it (not for health reasons just cause they don’t). I’ve tried loads of private places and am struggling to get anyone to call me back.

HELP!

petersnell
    Free Member

Had the same problem a few years ago when I did the roc, think I left it to the last minute as usual! One of my mates who I was riding with signed them up as Dr smith and stamped them with a builder’s merchant stamp!
    Obviously this isn’t the way to go but we had no problems signing on as there’s literally hundreds cueing up.

Trimix
    Free Member

Just make one up yourself. They are not read at all. I got my Dr to do one for free because I told him it was for charity. They wanted to charge £25 to write a note saying I could ride a bike FFS !

In the end at the Roc it just went into a box full of everyone elses, no one looked at it. Anyway, it was in English, the people running the event are French volunteers who really cant give a shite.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Roc D'Azur’ is closed to new replies.