Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Robust track pump.
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

Needing a new trackpump to replace the bontrager turbocharger thats done the last couple years ….

The heads been snapped off irreparably at the barb , it does get a hard life chucked in and out the van but looking for something more robust as we seem to go through one every couple years

In a previous life id have bought a rennekompressor based on the shop one being 20 years old and going strong but looking st them they have been dulled down to utter tosh now where as they were a class leader ,

The park pumps have been gash for as long as i remember and we used to kill joe blow gauges for fun.

The lzyne alloy drive has been suggested but is it actually more robust or just good looking ?

Any other robust track pumps.Not worried about airflow for tubeless as we have a compressor in the garage for that this is for those last minute pressure adjustment before rides etc

trail_rat
    Free Member

Bontrager supercharger looking a good bet.

The bit that broke on my turbocharger is alloy on the super charger……as is the rest of it.

The air hose assembly for the supercharger is 25 quid…might just buy that and throw it at my turbocharger as the rest of the pump is fine and no getting round 80 quid for a trackpump because the head and hose is broke is alot of dosh.

bruneep

Fit about thon compressor you got from Santa?

trail_rat
    Free Member

Bit of a faff to stick in the van

bruneep

There’s always a problem with you…. Keep the smaller one that you borrowed.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Grand idea bruneep , 2.5 hp though an inverter fry my alternator in short order 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Robust track pump.’ is closed to new replies.