Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • rob warner doing junior kickstart
  • racefaceec90

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c53dCi-AM0Y[/video] 🙂

chiefgrooveguru

I loved Junior Kickstart! Then Neighbours came along and filled the half five slot and gone were the motorbikes and kayaks, never to return…

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

My, look how they’ve grown….

Peaty’s riding again this year, no 113. Warner’s not riding.
    I’ve seen them both at different sections at the Scottish & Peaty looks a lot more comfortable/confident.

I’ll be watching & rooting for him from Monday cos I’ll be there!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

That was a great programe watched a local young lad in it.Who turned into 10 times british champion.Then you use to see John Reynolds with his yellow helmet on the Beamish Suzuki.Thats going back a bit.

Northwind

I loved that show… There’s very few techical sections that can’t be improved by having the theme tune running in your head. Caused so many injuries as a kid 😆

robarnold
    Free Member

Remember it very vaguely then I started trials a few years later.

Amazing how time changes your perception….those Whitehawk 80s look and sound like they wouldn’t pull the skin off a rice pudding but I remember mine nearly tearing my arms out of the sockets when I was 10! The new Oset a Electro bikes we an absolute revelation in weight and handling these days. Can’t wait for my eldest to get his then have an excuse to get an old gasser or the like to chase him round on!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘rob warner doing junior kickstart’ is closed to new replies.