Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Road Overshoes
  • wilburt
    Free Member

Does anyone have any strong recommendations?

I’m looking for waterproof as possible, reasonably priced, great looking, well you know under the circumstances etc and not Endura.

Oh and not something thats not overshoes.

DT78
    Free Member

Gore

heavy_rat
    Free Member

I like the planet x ones. Cheap and decent

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Craft.

JAG

I’ve just bought some Northwave – thin, waterproof and they fit nice and tight. I got the black of…

These

I’ve used them three times already and they do exactly what I wanted. However they’re not warm – but that’s not what I wanted.

daleftw
    Free Member

Rapha.

matts
    Free Member

I’ve been using BBB Speedflex for the last few years. They’re the only overshoes that I haven’t trashed in a season. And I can just about get them tight at the cuff, even on my toothpicks.

They’re not super warm due to the 2mm neoprene and reasonably large opening. But when it gets colder, I start using my Shimano RW80s (which they also stretch over for when it’s really grim). If you want something more cozy, then there is also the 3mm ‘Hardware’ version. They don’t have the velcro straps though, so they’d be more time consuming to get on and off.

captain-slow
    Free Member

BBB waterflex here – does what it says on the tin and under £25

bikebouy
    Free Member

I use Bontrager thermal ones, they’re good at keeping both water and help keep warmth in with the fleecy lining £25 from Stif or any Bonty dealer..

Having said that all overshoes at some point leak a bit, none seem to actually fit particularly well even the deep winter Rapha ones I have.

JCL
    Free Member

Giro Proof.

Haze

Mudguards?

legend
    Free Member

Not sure how mudguards stop your toes from freezing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Road Overshoes’ is closed to new replies.