Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Road & Mountain Bike Hire Mallorca
  • Wolfdog
    Free Member

Well I must have been a good boy because her in doors is letting me go to Mallorca with the lads in May.

Can anyone recommend a good road bike hire shop. I’m staying in Bala Bona on the east coast. Cheers

tc3nitro
    Free Member

You sure thats not Cala Bona ?

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

I was there last week and at least one shop had hired out all of their mountain and road bikes, it was really busy over Easter.

If you are near Soller, try Tramuntana Tours, though it isnt really on the East cost, sorry… I guess there will be somewhere in Pollenca that can help.

PS – it’s also a very good for mountain biking, a bit of a hidden gem.

jonba
    Free Member

There are plenty in and around alcudia. Never noticed much over on the East coast. Isn’t that the flat bit?

julians
    Free Member

east coast mallorca is very flat, you need to be on the west coast for some decent trails (and roads).

in cala bona you’re probably 1.5 hours drive from some decent trails

timnwild

Try this lot:

Pro Bike Hire Pollensa

I had a week in Pollensa with one day to ride, went up the nearest mountain on the road, loved it. Undoubtedly good MTB round there, just didn’t have time.

davetrave
    Free Member

+1 for Pro Bike Hire in Pollensa. We stayed in middle of the island a few years ago and I had a pass for a couple of hours early every morning to go out, hired from them and they delivered/collected the bike at the start/end of the week. Decent Giant bikes as well…

LardLover
    Free Member

+2 for Pro Cycle Hire in Puerto Pollensa. Bruce is a great guy, really helpful. He’s sorted me out with a bike at short notice. Roll on the 21st April.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

+3 for Pro Cycle Hire! Bruce will deliver (for a small charge) around the island, so it’s really no problem. I’ve hired from him when staying on the south coast and he’s brought the bike in the van. There are places in the east – there’s a big German-friendly shop that has a lot of ex-team bikes, but I can’t recall the name – think it’s in Felanitx. Defo worth getting in touch with Bruce and his team though; as good a shop as you’d need to find.

Wolfdog
    Free Member

cheers guys will try them. Were on the east coast as its cheap. Went there the other year ant took my hardtail, some great trails. But I’m with roadies this time.. Failing all else I’ll take my own but had a mare last time I took the MTB and will need to hire a box.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Road & Mountain Bike Hire Mallorca’ is closed to new replies.