• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by ctk.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Road bike for a mate with a 40inch inside leg…
  • ibnchris

He’s struggling to find anything that will fit him, he’s a bit of a monster…anyone got any ideas? Or something for sale? His budget is around £500

slowoldman

MoreCashThanDash

Your mate is Julia Roberts and I claim my five pounds

moniex
    Free Member

My friend in holland wears 28/38 trousers and has no real trouble finding a road bike there. Not much help with a £500 budget i suppose…

TiRed

Used XL Giant Defy or older TCR. Giant bikes come up large. A (6’7″) clubmate rides an XL TCR without any problems.

TomB

Saw a guy on a sportive with a massive Cube road bike, think he was 6′ 8″ and the bike was a peleton, special order from cube but not custom made. Hope this helps. Unfortunately I think he’ll struggle at £500

joshvegas
    Free Member
    ibnchris

Yeah, he already plays competitive basketball but keeps getting injured…hence the move to cycling

MrTall
    Free Member

I have the same inside leg (6’7″) and ride a 66cm Canyon Roadlite. Mine was around £900 new a few years back but there was a cheaper one in the range as well. Have a look on the site and see what’s available now.

If he’s anywhere near Brum he’d be welcome to try it.

ctk
    Free Member
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Road bike for a mate with a 40inch inside leg…’ is closed to new replies.