Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • River Dart Country Park
  • Candodavid
    Free Member

Anyone been there? Opinions please

It was great when I was 10. Mind you, that was 20 yrs ago so might of changed since then.

el_creedo
    Free Member

^+1! do you remember "The Anaconda" slide? i seem to remember it being awesome but suspect it is actually kerapp!

My Granny's best mates' son owns it I think.
    It's a nice spot, good access to lots of cracking beauty spots and riding.
    I should imagine you could have a nice holiday there – last time I went was for a wedding in the house there – which was pretty swish!

bristolbiker
    Free Member

+2!!

Lots of lakes with rafts and zip wires etc. Make sure you go on a hot and sunny day…

Candodavid
    Free Member

Not my ideal camping thing,too much going on for me but an employee looking to take her daughter there, just need opinions for her

Flaperon

Loved it when I was younger, though as others have said make sure you go on a hot + sunny day.

toys19
    Free Member

Marin_Maketh_The_Man – Member

It was great when I was 10. Mind you, that was 20 yrs ago so might of changed since then.

+1

trb
    Free Member

It was great when I was 10. Mind you, that was 30 yrs ago so might of changed since then

+1

Can't wait until little trb is old enough for me to take him there, but he's only 3 at the moment so will probably be a bit rubbish on the zip wires

rkk01
    Free Member

Used to be good!!! Went to and "Outward Bound" style resi course there, oh about 1981!!!!!

trailmonkey

I live about 10 mins away. The kids love it 8)

The riding nearby is sensational 8)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘River Dart Country Park’ is closed to new replies.