Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Riser bars? They're everywhere! And now, they're MOAR AERO!
  • aracer
    Free Member

It’s not even about the small differences here – I don’t think MF mentioned that at all. The point is that the performance when in the bunch is fairly irrelevant – the important part of races is when you’re on the front in the wind, pulling the bunch (if that’s you’re job), making a break or sprinting for the win. If you can get an advantage there it will make a real difference to your race performance.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Just looking at the shots of Cav’s bike from the Tour (here) I think the only thing on it from sponsor FSA are the stickers on the bar tape!

Probably still remembering those chain drops. I guess it just shows that some pro’s still get to ride what they want regardless of sponsor commitments.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Had a mail shot from a specialized store about the new bike. Top spec and nice wheels, but the 9 grand price tag still made me laugh 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

They’ve stuck them on the new disc Vias now…

That is one ugly bike. The only way I think they could make it any uglier would be to stick their Cobble Gobbler seatpost on it.

lunge

Jesus, that’s a bloody horrible looking bike. Everything, from the chainset upwards, is nasty and I normally like bikes with deep wheels.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I thought that was a fat bike with drop bars…. 😳

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Riser bars? They're everywhere! And now, they're MOAR AERO!’ is closed to new replies.