Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ring back Rafa!
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Much as I love Kenny, by far the best player I’ve ever seen play in the flesh, nearly 30pts behind city says something isn’t working. Get Rafa back in, give him some proper funds so he doesn’t have to buy dross like he was forced to near the end of his tenure so he can go and get alonsos and torres’s rather than voronins and kyriakos’s.

What say you LFC fans…?

surfer
    Free Member

I must admit if it ws anybody but Kenny at the helm the question would have been asked a while ago.

Dark-Side

I agree unfortunately. It was only four seasons ago we were coming back from two goals down against City to win 3-2 at the Etihad. And we had the confidence in the team to do so. Now we have a relegation troubled club like QPR doing the same to us. And with a Liverpool reject scoring to compound the pain.

wwaswas

Ring back Rafa!

I thought this was going to be another paging thread.

loum
    Free Member

Rafa had a go and got close, Martin O’neil is the future.

martinhutch

Wow. That didn’t take long.

If Rafa comes back, how long until the plaintive calls for the return of Roy Hodgson?

Dark-Side

Wow. That didn’t take long.

If Rafa comes back, how long until the plaintive calls for the return of Roy Hodgson?

I personally don’t know one Liverpool fan who wanted Rafa gone, though I understood the reasons for him going. I also never supported the Hodgson appointment. I think we should offer Rafa the manager role and move Kenny back upstairs asap, before someone come in and offer Rafa a more attractive role.

loddrik
    Free Member

+1.

Rafa is loved up here and no one really wanted him to go. He was a victim of the two yank clowns who blocked his ambitions and forced him into buying or loaning sub standard squad players. As above, because it’s dalglish I feel bad even thinking this way but it doesn’t appear to be working and it’s only a matter of time before Rafa moves on. Give Rafa the funds Kenny has been given and we’d be right up there.

TPTcruiser

The evidence before your eyes shows that going back does not work.
    Going back to Rafa will be the same. He played some overcautious defensive stuff, bought a tall front man and failed to provide him with proper service, like many England managers squandered the blessing of a good squad based around Gerrard. The Kevin Keegan “just love it”-like outburst at the Man U manager showed the end was near.
    Two years from now Brendan Rogers will be your manager and I hope the team can play for him as well as Swansea are doing.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

IMO the premiership is over for Liverpool this year and everyone knows it – hence the poor performances.

I’d see how the FA Cup goes and then next season before making any decisions on sacking Kenny.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ring back Rafa!’ is closed to new replies.