Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Rigid SS inbred ride conquers Somersets highest peak and lives…
  • knottie8
    Free Member

Ok , I may have over done the title a bit but I did have a lovely ride up to Dunkery Beacon today..A bit windy too… comments ?

Andy

Awesome Knottie Good to see your posts again. 😀

rexated
    Free Member

I like the way you’re accessorising the new white forks with a fresh knee bandage ;-).

Looks like a fairly decent late-October day for Exmoor. I’m off to Haldon tomorrow hopefully to see some of the best off-piste stuff. I may get well out of my depth!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Its always winding up there.Lovely place though.

ceepers

We rode Brendon common / watersmeet bridleway today, chasing the last light. Windy up top and a bit damp but 90% of the route was riding well despite the recent rain.

First time around that loop on my full sus, completely the opposite of Knottie but my bandit was flying today, up and downhill

didgerman
    Free Member

Then back to Porlock, over North Hill to Minehead for chips, right? Classic ride.

rp16v
    Free Member

Just what I want to see when considering the same frame 😀 nice pics

knottie8
    Free Member

###update### I ache today !

takisawa2

That On-One looks spot on with those forks.

pete68
    Free Member

I was in Porlock last week and am a fairly regular visitor. Love the area for both riding and walking. I’ll be living there for a good chunk of the year next year and am looking forward to exploring properly. Know my way around the usual bits of North hill, grabbist, horner and hawkcombe but I’m sure there’s a lot more to find.

knottie8
    Free Member

I ride there now and again , I love the big climbs .Its a good area to road ride too .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Rigid SS inbred ride conquers Somersets highest peak and lives…’ is closed to new replies.