Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Right…I need to lose a stone
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You’re missing a trick BWD… you can re-process some of the left over products. Several pieces of ‘chocolate’ can be crafted into a banana (careful it doesn’t look like a turd though). Cadbury’s already do this with the egg and Terry has done likewise with the orange.

Also, don’t be scared of substitution… it’s viable to swap kettle bell workouts with kettle chips; what do you get if you take the n-u out of chin-ups??

Re: the obsesssive comments above, I lost 2 stone in 3 months without being obsessive about anything, just a sensible diet, cutting out crap and getting moderate exercise.

BadlyWiredDog

You’re missing a trick BWD… you can re-process some of the left over products. Several pieces of ‘chocolate’ can be crafted into a banana (careful it doesn’t look like a turd though). Cadbury’s already do this with the egg and Terry has done likewise with the orange.

You’re just being silly now. Breakfast was 32g of dried lentils, sprinkled over raw – peeled obviously – potatoes, with a glass of celery juice on the side. I also deprocessed an egg by removing the unhealthy gunge in the middle and eating the crunchy, calcium-rich goodness on the outside. Like I said, there’s no need to take things to extremes, it’s all common sense.

Lunch will consist of deprocessed fishfingers and the stuffing from some stuffed olives, I’ll throw the unhealthy olives themselves away, and the carboard peel from a packet of cereal. Again, I’ll deprocess by ignoring the contents.

BadlyWiredDog

In exercise terms, I’ll be doing a Taiwanese variation on Tabitha intervals on my rowing machine followed by a six-hour run staying constantly in zone 4b, since my Travelcard isn’t valid further out.

With this simple, no hassle combination of diet and training, I have lost roughly 634.32g of bad fat in the last 23 days along with only 7.07g of good fat.

IanMunro
    Free Member

😀

Kevevs
    Free Member

😆 BWD. quality.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

This thread has got me back on track with MFP. Thought I had a good day yesterday especially with one hour spin and one hour swim. Then looked at the calories in an ITSU chicken potsu!! Makes you think twice about what are the healthy options. The frozen Yog was a bit of a shock too! Result, weight unchanged, lessons learned.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

staying constantly in zone 4b, since my Travelcard isn’t valid further out.

😆

Can you please write a quick crib sheet for me? I know it’s all common sense but I struggle with my shoe laces (even the elastic ones I got with TriAwesomenessMonthly, they’re what the pros wear) cheers. Maybe you could write a book?

GrahamS

Many lols at BadlyWiredDog. 😆

Makes you think twice about what are the healthy options.

Yeah I think that is the biggest benefit for me. Trying to hit the calories (and macros) target means I’m just thinking a bit more about what goes in my gob.

Plus it means I enjoy my cycling days even more as I know it means I can eat more 😀

(thought the MFP calculations are a bit overly generous there I think – I tend to edit them lower)

simonm
    Free Member

Day#3 – Calorie counting using that App suggested above is fantastic. Can decide to have that glass or red wine or not based on fact. 12 stone 3lbs, after starting on sunday at 12stone 4lbs.. the key will not be putting that back on over the weekends festival trip.

simonm
    Free Member

BWD, I’m with you on your thoughts.

BadlyWiredDog

No worries guys, I’m working on the book right now. Hopefully it’ll allow me to become rich and fat…

Tracey

Just got back from my weigh in. Lost another 1/2lb so now at 9st 10lb.

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Right…I need to lose a stone’ is closed to new replies.