Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Right then – choose me a colour – out of these two..which looks best.
  • Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

both suck. sorry

Red at a pinch

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

double post

pedalhead
    Free Member

Paintwork on those things scratches *really* easily, therefore raw wins for me.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Possibly swapping my 575 for a blue tracer tomorrow, wish it was raw. Thinking nitromorse 😯

sam42
    Free Member

"ohhh baby i like it rawww" to quote O.D.B.

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

My bike is a combination of those two colours and I like the red half better. Grey/silver is just a really bad colour.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

TheSwede – the blue ones are loads nicer than raw!

hora
    Free Member

Disagree I think the blue is too '2009' (i.e. a fashion colour). It'd never be Yeti blue (classy).

Raw is distinct.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Love the way that everyone voting for raw justifies the choice on the basis that the red paint will scratch really easily and look shite.

As opposed to just a half finished job with no paint that looks shite from the word go! 😀

Two very good friends of mine have had six intenses between them. Two cracked in various places and the remaining four eat bearnings like they were cake. Seriously, they spend upwards of £60 per bike every six months. Part of that is because they insist on jet washing their bikes every single time they ride them. The other part is that the frames are so far out of line that the front wheel is in a different county to the rear one!

coolhandluke
    Free Member

RAW.
    Red is so 1990's

BluePalomino
    Free Member

Raw allways looks a bit toys-r-us-bike.

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Works red looks fabulous in real life – I'd go with that. You wont notice the scratches when it's covered in mud like a proper mountain bike should be.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Red – looks aggressive

Raw seem unfinished. If it was polished tho…

Euro
    Free Member

People who can't make up their own mind should be shot, or burned, or cut up into tiny pieces, or drowned, or crushed … bloody hell, I can't decide. Can someone do it for me please.

big-chief-96
    Free Member

+1 RED

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Thanks for all your kind words!

I'm thinking red as I'll probably not actually end up selling it and getting the 2011 as planned …

xcstu
    Free Member

Red is faster 🙂

Staberind
    Free Member

psss, i too like blue, but the red's a bit lush.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Anyway, why so many disparaging remarks about the Tracer?

I know the early ones sort of er..snapped but the revised rear triangle sorted that!

I'm always intrigued why some people are almost aggressive on their dislike of a particular bike etc..

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Well it turned up today.

Works red really does look lovely in real life although I think it’s a Marmite colour!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Right then – choose me a colour – out of these two..which looks best.’ is closed to new replies.