Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Right, that's Christmas done so what's next?
  • frankconway

Oh, forgot the unnecessary extended holibobs until Jan 4th.

For fellow contractors…..no work, no pay, not good.

Get back to work……….

mikey74
    Free Member

Uncle’s birthday bash on the 7th and then back to uni (rail strike allowing) on the 9th; Greece field trip in March, followed by exams; mate’s wedding in Vancouver and Hawaii in August.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Back on Thursday for two days then another long weekend. Ok not getting paid for it but TBH I’m ready for it

timidwheeler

My Birthday!!!!!!!!!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Summer.!

Caher

Easter is kinda similar but warmer.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

wilburt
    Free Member

According to the people inside my TV you should now be decorating a room whilst contemplating your summer holiday, stopping only briefly to sip a smoothie and snack from graze box

mikewsmith
    Free Member

For fellow contractors…..no work, no pay, not good.

Get back to work……….
    Just having lunch, back at work

bikebouy
    Free Member

Contractors pay would reflect a non salaried Job, maybe you didn’t negotiate well enough.

So in that case I recommend some reading to be done..

frankconway

@bikebouy – negotiation is part of what i do.
    Those who can – do; those who can’t just write about it 😆

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Fly out to Goa tomorrow, for a week. 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Contractors pay would reflect a non salaried Job, maybe you didn’t negotiate well enough.

Well put, well maybe… However just those pesky deadlines are getting in the way so office to myself some podcasts and sneaking riding in the middle

makkag
    Free Member

Go ride my bike today , give kidneys and liver a rest then back to the office tomorrow for a weeks worth of work in three days

pondo

One more day of chill and beer, back to work tomorrow for three days of intensive testing “because the phones will be quiet”. Better hope they are, otherwise we’ll be testing into the new year…

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I was back in work yesterday..
    However I’m having a break from the end of May until the beginning of September 😆

garage-dweller

Car shopping today for Mrs g-d,work tomorrow then a couple more days off and back to work properly in the new year.

I preemptively joined a gym before Christmas so need to sort the induction out, which I didn’t manage to do pre Chrimbo.

onehundredthidiot

Resting until the 9th Jan. Well walking dogs and hopefully riding bikes.

hjghg5
    Free Member

Working tomorrow til Friday* but have 10 days in Gran Canaria in January.

*In theory, although I have a cold so if it’s quiet may just keep an eye on emails from home.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Right, that’s Christmas done so what’s next?

Oh, forgot the unnecessary extended holibobs until Jan 4th.

It’s only over if you accept the retail industry’s diktat that’s over. Christmas is a 12 day event, we’re on day 3. You have another 10 days of being warm, kind, and generous.

badnewz
    Free Member

Physio to help rebuild my knee and hopefully get back on the mtb in 2017, along with better time management and less time down the boozer.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Bored out of my tiny mind now – Mrs has to work all week bar Thursday when I have to work because people who work in my office but do a completely different job to me have to work, despite the fact I’m often reminded I do a completely different job to them when we talk about over-time or stay-away jobs near nice riding venues. Anyway rant over.

No riding for me till the weekend, just more cabin fever as the kids won’t be shifted from their new stuff.

I’ve done the dishes twice, cleaned every stitch of clothing in the house and I hate myself for this – I’ve read an email from LinkedIn – it’s THAT bad.

scotroutes

Err, Hogmanay?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Right, that's Christmas done so what's next?’ is closed to new replies.