Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Riding in Slovenia
  • germolene
    Free Member

Has anyone ridden in Slovenia. Any comments on this outfit, BikeNomad?
    It all looks like a great place to go but mention “tarmac” and “gravel road” too much in their itinerary? I dont want complete downhill, full face no brakes but do like to enjoy the finer points of gravity assisted riding, if you know what I mean

oldfart

Been with them , Ani and his dad are excellent , trails are sublime , I’m of the ” older” persuasion ( ahem) so not over keen on extreme stuff ! They can certainly sort that out for you as well . The biggest fun was at the longest flow trail in Europe at I think it’s Petza mountain , check out You Tube ( might have got the name wrong will check ) Oh and the ride through a disused mine was another highlight , great food and accomodation , am thinking of going back again .

oldfart

It’s Peca 3rd vid down when you search for Flow Trail Slovenia , footage in the mine as well courtesy of MBR.

siwhite
    Free Member

I’m watching this with interest – I’ve promised myself a week away with the bike next year, and have met enough lovely eastern Europeans to know that France isn’t necessarily my default destination.

Oldfart – is there a reasonable chairlift / gondola infrastructure there?

oldfart

Thought I was right , Petza ! 10 km berms, jumps no pedalling ! 🙂 We were warned on the way up on the chairlift to keep your speed in check ! Trust me it would be SO easy to go right over the berms !

oldfart

siwhite chairlift up 10km pedal free down !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Riding in Slovenia’ is closed to new replies.