Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Riding glasses – something I don't care if I lose
  • Alex

Being a serial sunglasses loser (I dare not add up how many decent pairs I've lost/scratched/run over/etc), I've been looking for a cheap set with multiple lenses (clear/blue would be ideal)

The DHB ones looks good: http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/dhb_Triple_Lens_Sunglasses/5360021749/#more

and at £20 I won't mind when I inevitably find a way to lose or break them. Anything else worth considering?

sweepy
    Free Member

I generally buy a few pairs when they come in at lidl, hardly even worth cleaning them at that price.

JonR
    Free Member
    TandemJeremy
    Free Member

bolle safety glasses. get 'em on ebay or many othe rplaces off the net

High quality optics – they don't distort, antiscratch coated, antimist coated, available in not too geeky styles £5- 10 a pair

I use Bolle sillium

Pook

I get the £8 sets from Decathlon. 2 sets of lenses, one clear, one shaded. Work fine for me.

Alex

Thanks all. £20 suddenly seems expensive 🙂 We don't have an Aldi close to us, but if I ever pass one I'll definitely be popping in.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Second the Bolles, screwfix do them for a few quid or ebay do a few styles.

100mphplus
    Free Member

Another vote for the ebay Bolle's, we use them at work and tbh you cannot get better value for money as the quality exceeds £100+ cycling glasses.

Whenever one of the MTB mags do a cycling glasses review and come up with their ferkin stupid best buy recommendation of a pair that's £100 I send a letter in telling them about Bolle and guess what they've never printed it yet – ha!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Riding glasses – something I don't care if I lose’ is closed to new replies.