Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Ridiculous situation at the gym this morning – am I going to get sued?
  • atlaz
    Free Member

I once saw someone crawling under a pub toilet cubicle door after the door handle came off in his hand. Apparently he’d been yelling for about 15 mins (it was early in the evening) and nobody had heard him. You’d REALLY want to escape to consider lying on the floor to escape in that pub.

plyphon
    Free Member

Thats nightmare material

trail_rat
    Free Member

i was working in equatorial guinea for a while a few years back.

few beers in at the bbq hut.

“wheres calum”

“dunno not seen him for half an hour or so – must be having a toldy(crap)”

about 20 minutes later calum arrives – and hands whats left of the bathroom door to the waiter.

apparently he had been shouting for a while and no one came so he just kicked shit out the door till it burst off its hinges – quite funny to see a human tank of a man arrive back from the bog holding the door by its handle as if it was normal.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I once saw someone crawling under a pub toilet cubicle door after the door handle came off in his hand. Apparently he’d been yelling for about 15 mins (it was early in the evening) and nobody had heard him.

…except you apparently. Glad to see you did the right thing and laughed at him crawling through the pish rather than opening the door. Good effort. 😀

johndoh
    Free Member

Back to the OP, I don’t think you have a thing to worry about – someone was shouting for help and you helped. There was no intent.

atlaz
    Free Member

…except you apparently. Glad to see you did the right thing and laughed at him crawling through the pish rather than opening the door. Good effort.

I arrived as he was climbing under. It wasn’t like I heard him yelling, went and got my friends, drinks and some chairs and sat waiting for him to roll around in stale piss.

wwaswas

It wasn’t like I heard him yelling, went and got my friends, drinks and some chairs and sat waiting for him to roll around in stale piss.

how disappointing.

I expect these days someone could get their own tv franchise along the lines of ‘Dave gets trapped in ….’ after live tweeting their experiences of being trapped in a pub toilet – choosing a different public place to get trapped each week. Lift, Starbucks toilet, self cleaning cubicle toilet, uber taxi etc.

Drac

No of course not.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Just to be safe, sue the gym.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Ridiculous situation at the gym this morning – am I going to get sued?’ is closed to new replies.