Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Riders needed to make new track at cut gate
  • jonrambo
    Free Member

Did cut gate the other day and just before you go down the last rock steps descent i noticed a new line to the right, i think it was a sheep track, anyway i decided to go down it! Man it’s so much steeper!! Awesome dude!! Steep, tight with step downs!!! only trouble is it needs more riders down it as it was very narrow in places i kept catching pedals, not for the faint hearted though! As i say it was very steep!!! Keep yer eyes out for it, you should notice it just before the left hander that takes you down the rock steps, will be an awesome line down when grooved out properly!! 8)

Rorschach
    Free Member

Let flaming commence 😕 or pretty good troll?Jury is out.
    Starters for 10…use of “Man,Awesome (twice!),Dude and grooved out (really wtf).
    Start your engines gentleman please……..
    Edit-Looked at thread history,just an idiot and not a troll unfortunately 🙁

Blower
    Free Member

awesome,.

TheSanityAssassin

Sick.

MentalMickey
    Free Member

Stoked. 😉

Mattie_H
    Free Member

Rad

Bregante

Rambo I think your Mum’s shouting you to go in for your tea. Ask her if you can play out after.

Rad.

Peace out Dude

ton

shabba b’gos………. 8)

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Gnat awesome

Blower
    Free Member

ive applied for the job.. 😀

pitduck
    Free Member

your all so far up your own,its funny 😯

TheBrick
    Free Member

you’re

anto164
    Free Member

G-NARLY!

brooess
    Free Member

The point is, it’s footpath. And it’s been there for years. Many reasons why we don’t want ‘more riders down it’:
    1. It’s a footpath, we have no right of way and it winds the walkers/rangers up
    2. More bikes will cause more erosion which is destructive
    3. More bikes will make it less of a challenge thereby missing the point entirely
    4. The left hand path is perfectly challenging

dgrider
    Free Member

I agree with brooess.. We shouldn’t be riding such trails as Cut Gate because of the hassle we get and the damage we all cause riding bikes…
    Jon Rambo you should think about eroding some other trail in a less sensative area!!!!

Rorschach
    Free Member

This is an actual quote from “First Blood”,I kid you not….

Look John, you’ve done some damage here, they don’t want anymore trouble. That’s why I’ve come. I want to come in there and fly you the hell out. Just you and me. We’ll work this thing out together. Is that fair enough?

jonrambo
    Free Member

Thanks for all replys dudes, brooess yer very wrong there! More riders going down it will defo make it more gnar, it will carv it deeper down, creating more rock, even eventually could have a few more lines goin down! I’v made some in my local woods and theyre mint now! Get riders from all over coming down! 😀

BigJohn

Mark Datz Lite

Rorschach
    Free Member

Wikkidinnitbruvnaawhatimeanblood.
    The kids ARE the future……….we’re fekk’d 😐
    Brooess is right btw whether you like/understand it or not.

Kuco

What a ****t.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

hell I was stoked in the last post i made now I’m so yesterday

scaredypants

jr – don’t mess with the peak, dood

those ramblers’ll give you a war you won’t believe

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Weres that picture of a dinosaur flying a plane…

jonrambo
    Free Member

Rorschach- u got serious issues dude!!!! Get a social life or sumat! Maybe a women?! 🙄

Markie
    Free Member

As long as jon rambo is polite to any walkers he meets, isn’t this exactly the ‘polite militancy’ being advocated and supported is this thread on cheeky trails?

Cheeky trail riders in hypocrisy shocker…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

sure i’ve seen that track “rode it” but at the time I was pulling the biggest suicide ever seen and landed somewhere near matlock

f me I’m so f in RAD I’m so rad I’m not a melon farmer I’m a Grand Melon Farmer

mikewsmith
    Free Member

thought that might be a thread killer – sorry to those having fun in here

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Can’t compete with Mikes radness

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I’m so rad to the power of gnar quadrupled that I hit the climb out of Langsett so fast I pull a triple backflip 360 suicide indian and stall the landing on the fence at Ladybower outside the cafe, order a tea and a butty whilst stalled and then frontflip off the fence to consume my food.

I was stoked.

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Well weapon 😀

MentalMickey
    Free Member

I think Rambo has the right idea to get out and ride what he can, whenever he can, there’s a big mega-tsunami on it’s way to wipe out civilization, something to do with God’s wrath I believe, who cares about a little bit of erosion and what walkers think in light of this fact? 😀

jonrambo
    Free Member

My point too mental mickey! Lets enjoy em while we can! 😆

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Riders needed to make new track at cut gate’ is closed to new replies.