Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rider Down in the FoD – didn't look too bad tho.
  • Alex

Arrived at 9:45. Fella was sat in the front of the PAB 4×4 (his Cube HT was slung in the back) on Oxygen with a very sore looking shoulder. Possibly dislocated. Apparently lost it over one of the jumps/rollers on the Blue trail (near the start not on the last descent). Not been riding long apparently.

Anyway hope he’s okay. Two ambulances turned up so reckon he was about to be carted off to Gloucester. Poor so and so.

scaredypants

Two ambulances turned up

1 for the bike ?

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Thats the Downhillers now the Verderers too.Everytime i have been down there in the last few months have seen ambulances or people in slings.Maybe to many people are trying to get radical these days.Busy place nowadays.was it very muddy today?

flatfish
    Free Member

Sploshy is the word I’d use.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Cheers will get the hose pipe ready for after the ride.

mattsccm
    Free Member

I’d be worried about ending up in Glos hospital . 3rd world comes to mind.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Downhill runs were good still very fast.Very muddy in places where the Enduro course ran.How long have they been using 2 uplifts on a weekend just wondered?
    Nice half eaten sheep along the track towards the downhill crossings very “Lord Of The Flies” 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rider Down in the FoD – didn't look too bad tho.’ is closed to new replies.