Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rider down in clwyds n wales
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

Just seen on another forum that a mtber was receiving CPR from an air ambulance crew.
    Early 30s and I don’t think he made it. RIP.

Marmoset
    Free Member

That’s bad news 🙁

johnikgriff
    Free Member

My friends and I came across this on Sunday around 12ish. The helicopter had just landed (amazing work by the pilot) and 2 ambulances were on the seen. Intially we thought it was probably a motorbike rider crashed as there was a bit of an event on. As we walked past the helicopter it quickly became apparent it was lads on bikes and a lot more serious Don’t want to go I to details, but they were fighting pretty hard for him, so we just retired back down the trial and left them to it. His mate came down the trail a few minutes later and said his friend had a heart attack. Obviously we offered any help we could, but was nothing we could do, hard to know what to say In those situations. Unfortunately it appeared he didn’t make it, although we didn’t obviously ask for details.

We had no idea how old he was.

excitable1
    Free Member

Bloody hell I was there all day Sunday. Only saw 3 other riders all day and 2 of them were together about 10:30 by the reservoir. We said a brief hello and carried on. Saw the helicopter fly over later on too but didn’t even think it might be a rider down !

Condolences to his friends and family anyway.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rider down in clwyds n wales’ is closed to new replies.