Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • RideOn 3 Cycle Carrier
  • Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Does anybody have an instructions they could send to me. E-mail in profile.

Ta

br
    Free Member

I've that rack but no instructions – what are you struggling with?

fwb2006
    Free Member

Me too, what's yer beef chief?

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Just bought it (from here) but I have no instructions or tow ball (at the mo) to try it!

br
    Free Member

Probably easiest to build it 'on the ball'.

But just look at the online pictures and you'll do fine.

Don't want to down your purchase, but you would've been better buying the more expensive Thule one – as the 'fabric straps' slip and also 'pull' against the moveable central arms.

In fact if you've not yet built it, take it back and buy this:

http://www.roofracksupermarket.co.uk/cycle-carriers/towbar-mounted/thule-946004-euroway-3-bike-towball-carrier-with-uk-fog-lights-part-no-946.html

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

No, its built & ready to go!

Instructions are just for interest!

wwaswas

I got my Ride on 3 bike one for £80 in a halfords sale.

more than happy with it for carrying 3 bikes. Never had any strap slip although the arms do move a bit when you're fitting the bikes if you strap the bikes together as well as to the arms it's all pretty solid.

br
    Free Member

wait until the straps get old…

I've had mine nearly 5 years now, and used most weekends – ended up just buying big cable-ties and using them for security.

The reason I rec'd the other one is that's the one my riding buddy has and its far better built and easier to use.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

cheers, but thats also 4 time the price I paid & tbh the carrier doesn't look like its been used much.

If it lasts half the time yours did I'll be happy, then I'll buy the Euroway.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘RideOn 3 Cycle Carrier’ is closed to new replies.