Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • ride the divide movie
  • grizzer
    Free Member

just watched the movie and its great you realy get to see how tough it is on the riders (except Matt Lee breed apart) its focused on the journey so its not realy about how to do it although matt lee talks for a few mins about is set up, all in all definitely worth the wait except i ordered the poster and was asked if i didnt mind waiting for it to be sent when the dvd was ready! guess what dvd arrived with no poster….

pedalhead
    Free Member

Ace, my blu-ray should be here soon hopefully!

boff
    Free Member

Still waiting for my copy…….When did you get yours?

grizzer
    Free Member

today but ordered it in April

flatfish
    Free Member

Got mine today too

boff
    Free Member

Ordered April too…..so any day!

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

Mine not arrived yet 😐

Phatman
    Free Member

Mine was waiting on the mat when i got home, result!

flatfish
    Free Member

You are in a third world country though stu.

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

Aye true enough 😉

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

But I've just remembered that my copy of Cordillera did turn up this morning.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Yup mine too, as did Two Wheels for my Wagon. Perfect reading material for my trip to the Alps in a fortnight 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

Mines waiting at home ……im in a pub in strontian though …..

Perfect watching for the laptop on my way to the states on sat though

stevemakin

anyone got a link to where to order please?

stills8tannorm
    Free Member
    phildowling
    Free Member

Ordered mine about a week ago and was on my door mat today 🙂 Not watched yet though

stevemakin

thanks for that, DVD ordered 🙂

myheadsashed

Mine not arrived yet ordered months ago 😥

flipiddy
    Free Member

Mine not arrived yet ordered months ago

Ditto!

flatfish
    Free Member

by god that disc is flimsy.
    got my cordillera book yesterday too and a little something from hong kong for you stu(or you can put it in the prize box at next years WRT). 😯

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

I'll look forward to it … I think 😉

myheadsashed

This should be interesting and on TV though

http://www.karoo.co.uk/NewsArticle.aspx?ID=N0028021276685783921A&category=UK 😉

turboferret

Looks great, just watched the trailers on Vimeo, and ordered a copy 🙂

Would love to do it myself, but I suspect a few years of serious training would be in order first 😯

Cheers, Rich

trail_rat
    Free Member

watched it while i flew to the states today …. WOW – i thought paul howards book made me salivate ….. that dvd had me sat on the plane trying to pedal it !

well filmed too tbh – had that air of home movie project with a well finished product – and yes the disk is flimsy – i suspect ill be making a back up – ill likely wear the disk out if i dont !

but one thing – matt lee says no space for a chain breaker … although i rarely if ever break chains id still carry one !

myheadsashed

Mine arrived – must remember to be careful removing it, as above it's bloody thin but really enjoyed it made we want to ride too 😀

Phatman
    Free Member

Cool film, as has been said it's more about the journey and the emotions involved rather than the actual riding. I would have loved to see some of the stuff the riders were talking about!

Maybe i'd ride the route as a tour rather than a race.

Did they print the DVD on paper, that thing is fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeexy! My dvd player has no problems reading it but my computer won't touch it, anyone else have that problem?

trail_rat
    Free Member

dave if my laptop had said no i wouldnt have been responsible for my actions next 😉 – i waited nearly a week to watch it (as i was on holiday etc)

Phatman
    Free Member

Yeah I was concerned for you when it wouldn't read as I knew you were saving it, but like I said plays fine on my dvd player, i'll try it on another computer when i get the chance.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘ride the divide movie’ is closed to new replies.