Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Ride or veg out?
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

So, MsDwarf has to work on Boxing Day/Sunday so i have the day to myself.
    Do i get out & ride or laze on the sofa with the inevitable left-overs, tin of Quality Street & a good book? 😉

schroedingerscat
    Free Member

I’ve got the flat to myself Boxing day, I whole heartedly expect to be snoring face down in an empty tin of Quality St, surrounded by wrappers and dead tinnies by mid afternoon.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

It’s good to have an aim in life…. 😛

Jamie
    Free Member

Get out and then you will appreciate lying face down in some some mince pies even more….

schroedingerscat
    Free Member

I think so, I spend my entire year psychologically building up to it, and I’ve spent the last few weeks in training.:)

emsz
    Free Member

LOLing at cat, years of dedication.

I haven’t ridden my bike in weeks. 😳

schroedingerscat
    Free Member

🙂

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I commute every day, think i’m allowed a pig-out day…

schroedingerscat
    Free Member

I used to work in retail management, and crimbo was the only day for about a month either way I got off, so I make the most of it now.:)

muddydwarf
    Free Member

MsDwarf is a retail store Manager – she’s been working since last Thursday morning, will finish at 6pm tomorrow night & back in at 8am Boxing Day.

Engineering/manufacturing might pay poorly but at least i get a decent holiday!

schroedingerscat
    Free Member

Retails a pain in the thingy, Used to be with Richer Sounds and it was completely berserk for about two months…I feel for her. I really do, just so glad I don’t do it anymore 🙂

bassspine
    Free Member

ride then blob out

schroedingerscat
    Free Member

I could ride with a tin of Quality st gaffa taped to my bars and beer in the trailer I suppose? Just keep going till I fall over and then call a cab to recover me.

djglover
    Free Member

The 12 hour ****athon is calling….

emsz
    Free Member

The nearest I’ll be getting to exercise is the walk from mine to my parents, and then the stagger from there to g/f’s parents then another wobble and stagger home again

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Cat – i admire your dedication! why not pour neat rum into your camelbak instead of the trailer idea?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Ride or veg out?’ is closed to new replies.