• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by ji.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ride ideas for Lincs Wolds?
  • giantonagiant

House / dog sitting for a mate in the Lincolnshire Wolds next week and hoping to do some riding. Has anyone got any good routes to recommend?
    Thanks.

monkeychild
    Free Member

*Sits and watches with great intrest*

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Where abouts exactly? i live in gy, and happen to be off work all next week.

Anthony
    Free Member

Have a look at the bicyclemania events website. They have past years routes online which take in most of the Wolds riding.

A lot will be claggy mud and it's hillier than you think in places but it's always nice to get out and explore.

giantonagiant

Thanks v much Anthony, will do.

Swift, I'll be near Binbrook, unsure of availability as I'll have 2 dogs and a pup to walk too, but if I have more than just an hour or two here or there, I'll get in touch?

giantonagiant

Anthony, just looked, great starting point for a planning a ride on Bicyclemania, thanks v much. Will try and pick up an OS map. Cheers.

creaser
    Free Member

some really good routes but you'll need an O.S map

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Cool, im out near binbrook and Swinhope way quite often, drop us a mail as and when.

ji
    Free Member

check out my site – http://www.louthnet.com/LAMB – we often ride around Binbrook and there is a nice (if short) loop around there we often do. It will be muddy this time of year, but should all be rideable.

If you are looking for folks to ride with just post up a request, or tag along with one of our Sunday morning or Wednesday evening rides – all welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ride ideas for Lincs Wolds?’ is closed to new replies.