Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Richmond – London
  • Townfox
    Free Member

Anyone from round that way?

Think i might be down there for work for the next few weeks, need somewhere to stay..

Does anyone know of any local boozers that do digs as well?

Any help would be much appreciated..

Cheers

woody2000

Richmond Hill hotel is always decent, can usually get a good rate on LateRooms too. Nr to the Park and not a million miles away from the center.

Townfox
    Free Member

Full and expensive..

was thinking more back street pub that does rooms as well rather than hotel

woody2000

Sorry, didn’t read your post fully. I usually stay there for one, two nights tops, would be pricey if staying for a few weeks I guess. Though, you’re not paying I assume….

I think you’ll be lucky to get somewhere “cheap” in Richmond, it’s pretty pricey in general!

london_lady
    Free Member

http://www.bandbinrichmond.co.uk/

There is a holiday inn and travel lodge in Brentford (just down the road from richmond) – within a 3mile radius there are loads of good pubs/eateries and things to do in the evenings.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Richmond and cheap, not in my experience of 13 years of living in the area. Try to pull a student in Kingston, they are rather easy and have their own places usually.

GJP
    Free Member

Richmond and cheap, not in my experience of 13 years of living in the area. Try to pull a student in Kingston, they are rather easy and have their own places usually.

I live in Kingston, but can’t really say I have found the students easy 😥

catfood
    Free Member

I think the Red Cow does rooms, certainly used to. Good pub.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Richmond – London’ is closed to new replies.