• This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by GJP.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rich food over Christmas….
  • JAG

I’ve had bloody awful stomach ache since eating a big Christmas lunch, a big bowl of Christmas pud’ and all the other ‘usual’ stuff on Christmas day.

It comes and goes in like waves but no major disturbance to the output – if you now what I mean (yuk! I know)

Anyone else suffering the symptoms of an over-rich bing after eating relatively plain and healthy food all year or is it just me?

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

me too. feel awful. bloated and lack of energy. looking forward to getting back on the system next week.

but before then, pass me the mini cheddars!!

andycs

Feel like a reet fat lad at the moment, but you might as well eat and drink what you like for a week. It won’t kill you!!! I know I can shed the extra pounds within a week or so, but a large intake of rich food will have an effect on your system.

mikey74
    Free Member

I rode back from my parents house yesterday (only 16 miles) and I can honestly say it’s the worst I have ever felt on a bike. I blame not having moved from the sofa for 2.5 days and far too much alcohol.

speckledbob
    Free Member

It’s gonna take me years to digest all the meat i’ve eaten the last few days. Must stop typing. Fingers tired..

Coyote
    Free Member

Eating, drinking and merriment here in abundance too!!!

Quite looking forward to getting back onto a training regime in Jan though. Seems to take longer each year to lose the “winter coat”. 8)

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh felt like I’d over indulged at the weekend but back on normal amount of food since Monday and been off alcohol since Monday. Been riding to work and felt okay though. Just downloaded myfitnesspal app for food/excercise and if you track the stuff you eat it keeps you off the chocolates.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Have a big poo and MTFU.

GJP
    Free Member

Just one more mince pie left and then I can go back to my normal unhealthy diet.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rich food over Christmas….’ is closed to new replies.