Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Revs single air very little dampening!
  • sheepshifter
    Free Member

Need to run these at 50psi to have sag and any sort of plushness’ at the pressure my other forks at they kick back (spike) even with compression on full snail. Recently serviced do I need to give them time to bed , needed servicing because a seal on the stanchion blew off up the slider.

legend
    Free Member

Why have you got the compression fully wound on? That won’t be feeling great at all. Where is the rebound set to? That’s what affects how fast the fork comes back at you

sheepshifter
    Free Member

Last bit of stroke the fork kicks , need to wind back the compression to about halfway, got a Reba and a Rev on my other bikes which feel buttery smooth , this one feels sticky.Do I need to question the store that serviced them has something gone wrong?

warpcow
    Free Member

Sounds like air isn’t gettng into the negative chamber. The port is probably blocked with grease after the service. I’d start by taking them back to where they were services, but it’s quite än easy job to do yourself too.

sheepshifter
    Free Member

So short ride to work top blew of up the slider , air side?

LoCo
    Free Member

Take them back to the person that serviced them maybe?
    Sounds like you have a internal air leak. 50 psi is a pretty low pressure & I’m guessing the damping set to full slow/snail/tortoise you mean the rebound damping?

Rorschach
    Free Member

dampening

sheepshifter
    Free Member

Yep rebound damping , felt dreadful before seal blew.

alexh
    Free Member

Stickyness can be the foam seals don’t have enough lube. I diy serviced my own oil in damper and lowers and had This issue.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Revs single air very little dampening!’ is closed to new replies.