Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Reverb Stealth Issues'
  • beano68
    Free Member

Had my stealth for about 5 months now and noticed over the last 2 days that its slipping down at least 10-15mm when you sit on it then springs back up again ??

I’ve had reverbs on the others bikes in the past but never had this happen before.

I’ve also checked the pressure and its still on 250 PSI but still dropping 😡

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Internal seal failure.

Warranty time.

tangoman19
    Free Member

Happened on my standard reverb, as above, was replaced under warranty without issue.

Funnily enough its just happened this weekend gone on my stealth one as well, pumping to 250psi and a bleed didn’t sort it. Hopefully, the warranty process will be as painless this time as it was the last!

beano68
    Free Member

Thanks Gents

Thought as much well CRC are very good so hopefully be a quick turnaround

DickBarton

Apparently it is a known issue and can only be resolved by sending back to Fisher. Mine did that and I’ve just received the replacement post today. My original post was bought in ’11 and replaced in ’13 with a brand new post. This was the one that failed…according to Fisher, my warranty was with my original post but as a goodwill gesture they’d check my current one.
    I found this strange as the faulty post was an original albeit a complete replacement…however, Fisher replaced it and I’m more than happy with that.
    Go to lbs who deals with Fisher and ask them to send it back…if it is duff, it will be fixed.

scraggy
    Free Member

Would you take to your lbs to send it back to fisher even though you never bought it off them?,never done that before seems a bit hard faced

Legoman
    Free Member

My stealth is with Fisher now for exactly the same reason.
    Found out today they are replacing it. Hopefully in time for the FoD uplift day I’vegot booked next week.

Edit: re. Scraggy’s comment, my LBS sent it back on my behalf even though the bike it came on wasn’t bought from them. I’m paying them to remove/refit so at least they’re getting a little business from it, plus a load of goodwill (cheers to the guys at Addiktion Cycles in St Albans – very friendly, knowledgable & professional. Highly recommended).

beano68
    Free Member

CRC currently has my size in stock so I hope it will be quick, I’ll ring them in the morning for return and warranty details.

No issues with fitting it as its fairly straight forward.

jalefa
    Free Member

Happened to mine from Germany, took it into local halfords who sent it back to fisher for me under warranty new post returned about a week later 😀

jalefa
    Free Member

Croc are excellent for warranty returns all information on website

scraggy
    Free Member

Thinking about getting one from the internet,looks like bikediscount are the cheapest for my size at around£197.evans seem to be the cheapest in the uk at £30 more,hoping that theirs a promo code to offset the difference that way i can take it back guilt free.if i bought it off my most lbs it would cost £100 more.thats a lot of cash for not feeling cheeky

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Reverb Stealth Issues'’ is closed to new replies.