Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Reverb Stealth – extending hose
  • honourablegeorge

Need to swap out my reverb hose for a longer one – anyone done this?

Remote just unscrews from the cable, so that end is fine – is it same at the other end, or do I need a replacement connector? (Older model, doesn’t have the connectamagig)

Rubber_Buccaneer

If you don’t have a connectamajig the post end unscrews in a similar way to the remote end

Rubber_Buccaneer

Actually the connector may need unscrewing into two parts first, I can’t remember. The important bit is you just need a new length of hose

honourablegeorge

Yeah, you’re right, found a useful SRAM video that’s specifically for the Stealth

Just need to find the hose kit now, think the connector bits they supply are the same for standard and stealth, but can’t find a way to be surre.

honourablegeorge

Link for anyone googling – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hi_gEMg7BQ

Rubber_Buccaneer

For £20 you can get a 2 meter hose kit with the (non connectamajig) connectors, I just bought one from Merlin. You could get away with just buying generic hose though, Uberbike do it for £5.99 a metre for example.

Rubber_Buccaneer

BTW Sram have diagrams of the parts for stealth and non stealth on their site (I’d provide a link but Sram is blocked at work for some reason). As far as I remember non connectamajig hose kits can be used on stealth or non stealth posts but it would be best to check on their site

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Reverb Stealth – extending hose’ is closed to new replies.