Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Reverb stealth Bleed Help
  • woodster

I’m probably being stupid, but what methods do you use for bleeding your stealth reverbs? I can’t get the lever to return properly. With 2 syringes I remove all the air from the line nicely, then switch to just the lever end and I just keep pulling syringe after syringe of air out when creating a vacuum with the button pressed and I can’t figure out why. If anyone has a fool-proof method including position of the speed dial etc. etc. then I’d be most grateful.

Cheers

Pauly

Very detailed instructions on the SRAM website/Youtube channel.
    You need to pump the button in a few times. Speed dial needs to be turned fully one way too.

woodster

I’ve tried that and never had any issues bleeding my old non-0stealth, but this time with the button depressed I can just keep pulling air out of the lever until the syringe is full of air and then do it all again like there’s a leak, but I’ve even swapped out the lever and checked everything and it seems fine.

Really frustrating.

jam-bo

I had this. seal on syringe connection to remote was leaking, the air wasn’t coming from the remote.

chrisrobs
    Free Member

woodster

Tried all the methods and even changing syringes, but I still get the never ending stream of air coming out of the lever. Really don’t know what to do about it now.

LoCo
    Free Member

The syringes with draw air in with little provocation, either that or you have a leaky barb/hose joint

peaslaker
    Free Member

Try this. Instead of using the syringe as a syringe, remove the plunger and just use it as a fluid reservoir. Cycle the plunger and it should pretty quickly clear all the bubbles.

I did a full rebuild on my Reverb Stealth last night and finished the bleed using this exact method.

leftyboy
    Free Member

I fitted a steath reverb I’d taken off another bike about 4 months ago and despite it having being lying around for that long and having very little fluid left in it I just did a remote bleed and it seems to be working perfectly. I followed this Reverb remote bleed HTH

thebrowndog
    Free Member

Epic Bleed Solutions have pretty good instructions.

http://www.epicbleedsolutions.com/resources/instructions/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Reverb stealth Bleed Help’ is closed to new replies.