Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Reverb Stealth 30.9 150
  • LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

As the 30.9 150mm drop stealths don’t exist, can I make one myself?

I read some have got hold of parts to convert a 31.6 150mm to a 30.9 150mm

However, it does seem that the 150mm drops only come in 430mm lengths which would suggest that the internals for the 150 are different to the 125 drop, presumable for the extra 25mm to drop into, or have they made it longer to make it a bit stiffer?

Any of the lunch time mahoosive care to shed any light on this?

As always, many thanks.

scruff
    Free Member

RS are supposed to be re-releasing the 30.9 in 150 at some point.

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

RS are supposed to be re-releasing the 30.9 in 150 at some point.

Oooooooh…

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Yes you can, I have one that Fishers kindly made for me 🙂

It was nearly 2 years ago now though, so I can’t really remember what they did – not much use really, sorry.

RickDraper
    Free Member

I have the parts to make a 30.9mm one.

siloseven
    Free Member

I need a 150 30.9 as well. I’ve got my LBS looking into it or the other option is the 9point8 jobby that’s available from the US

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

I have the parts to make a 30.9mm one.

What parts are required, Rick?

Can I bastardize a 31.6 150 and a 30.9 125mm to create a 30.9 150 Frankenpost stylee?

Or do I need a 31.6 150mm and get a 30.9 430mm outer?

Northwind

Thing is… They did launch it, then quite soon after, they quickly discontinued it. Makes you wonder why, no?

KS do 150mm, 30.9 posts.

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

KS do 150mm, 30.9 posts.

Seen that, but it’s quite a few beer tokens, and it’s yet another post to add to the ever growing collection.

I think there were reliability issues with the 30.9 150, even more so than usual with the Reverbs. With all the reliability and warranty issues, I can’t understand why the Reverb 360 isn’t out yet, they must have invested heavily in tooling.

They were out a while ago, so they must have addressed it by now, and surely, there’s a market for it? I wanted to go for a Capra just for the 150 drop but other factors compelled me to cough up for the Strive, and the 30.9 was a consideration.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Reverb Stealth 30.9 150’ is closed to new replies.