Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Reverb service
  • superfli
    Free Member

My reverb has packed up. Think a seal has gone, pump on the lever and nothing happens (I can hear liquid movement inside seatpost if I listen carefully). Seatpost was getting a bit sticky beforehand. Done the obvious bleed and psi check, also disconnected barb from seatpost and hose+reconnected. I can pull the seatpost up (its stuck 1/2 way).

Anyone serviced a reverb inside with success? I’m a bit worried to, although I have serviced pace, manitou, rockshox, fox, xfusion forks plenty of times, I’ve not gone into a reverb.

If not, any local service centres (Portsmouth area) or should I send it off to Loco (£70+del).

Thanks
    Dave

matthew_h
    Free Member

How long have you had it? They’ve got a 2 year warranty and the service is great

superfli
    Free Member

Bought it off here 2nd hand about 1 year ago. Not sure how old it is, I suppose I could give fisher and email or ring.

extremenik
    Free Member

robarnold
    Free Member

Bought it off here 2nd hand about 1 year ago. Not sure how old it is, I suppose I could give fisher and email or ring.

Pretty sure I know how that conversation is going to go

mikewsmith
    Free Member

They will probably give you a quote for servicing it, they are probably good people to do it as they seem to get a lot through the door.

variflex
    Free Member

They wont take it off you directly they will ask you to send it in via a bike shop. Most LBS will send them in for you. I recently sent one back with wear and tear rather than warranty claim (key wear and slow return) and it only cost £50 which was good considering I was expecting 80+

like anything suspension technology based you have to purchase on the assumption it will cost to service over time and wont simply keep working perfectly for years and years.

friggin good pieces of kit. I have 3!

singletrackbiker
    Free Member

Mine has just recently start to stick maybe 1/2 an inch to an inch short of full return. Barely used, so a little worrying, but hoping there’s a quick fix without need to return.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Reverb service’ is closed to new replies.