Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Reverb Service?
  • godzilla
    Free Member

My Reverb blew a seal today, i got it from the USA so i dont think i have any uk warranty, can anyone point me in the right direction of a service agent?
    Cheers 😀

coatesy
    Free Member

Try the importers, Fishers Outdoor.Spares seem few and far between at the moment, we’re struggling to even get the bleed kit for shortening the hose on an OE set-up.

Trimix
    Free Member

Ive just had an upgrade done to mine, they did a fantastic service, gave it to them Thursday, got it back Friday.

Superb service. Give them a call, Ive found them very helpfull.

godzilla
    Free Member

3 days since my reverb popped and Fisher/Sram have the thing bact to me fully sorted.
    Very impressed, Awesome service!
    Thanks for the advice folks 😀

Ewan
    Free Member

RS warrenty is world wide IIRC.

hugor
    Free Member

So glad I held back on getting one of these.
    Good warranty service is great after a year of good product function not a few weeks or even a few rides.
    I expected RS to make a more reliable product than this is turning out to be given their experience with shocks.

Trimix
    Free Member

Hugor,

To put it in perspective, my mate had to send his Gravity Dropper back for fixing – they are supposed to be the cheap ones that are un-breakable.

Also, you never hear of people posting up that their product didnt break on todays ride. So just to even it out a bit, my Reverb has been faultless since I fitted it.

hugor
    Free Member

To put it in perspective, my mate had to send his Gravity Dropper back for fixing

I had a GD and I used to fix it myself. Its really easy and the spares are cheap. I drilled custom drill holes to suit my required drop.
    I used to have a Joplin which I gave up on for the very same reasons that the reverb is having.

my Reverb has been faultless since I fitted it

Its only been out a couple of months max so I would not expect any less for such a premium product.

stevenieve
    Free Member

Ive just had an upgrade done to mine, they did a fantastic service, gave it to them Thursday, got it back Friday./quote]

What does the ‘upgrade’ involve? better/heavy duty seals?

godzilla
    Free Member

The Reverb is still the best, if the thing died totaly i would go buy another tomorrow.
    When there is something better i’ll buy it but for now im more than happy..
    😛

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Reverb Service?’ is closed to new replies.