Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Reverb problems
  • J273
    Free Member

Ive had my reverb for about 3 years now with no problems and its been faultless. Over the last month or so i noticed that when on a ride the post would be like a pogo stick and lose travel by the end of the ride.

Thought it was a simple bleed so i bought a bleed kit from epic bleed solutions as the included one is rubbish. Ive bled it loads of times now following this vid on BR

No matter what the post wouldn’t bleed properly. With it being an internally routed frame on my stumpy to check the pressures i needed to replace the cable and barbs which ive done but i still have the same issue.

After bleeding the post it’ll work fine for the first 5 or so presses of the lever and then it will eventually come to a crawl and stop half way and eventually the lever will get stuck in 👿

Ive tried pretty much everything with no joy – Has anyone similar issue or is it time to send it off for a service.

Thanks

smatkins1
    Free Member

Has it been serviced in these past three years?

J273
    Free Member

No I’ve not touched it as its been faultless.

chrishc777
    Free Member

I had the same issue, turns out I hadn’t threaded the hose into the remote tight enough and air was gradually getting in. Put it on nice and tight and rebled and been fine up until now (1 year later) when it has started dropping under load and has been sent off for warranty

J273
    Free Member

Doh!! – Thanks Chris thats exactly what it was but post end. I hadn’t screwed the hose on fully enough and air was getting in. I had to take a bit of outer off to get it fully on but it now works a treat.

Thanks again feller.

chrishc777
    Free Member

No worries, I did a whole week in Wales bleeding it every day after the day’s riding, lots of swearing was involved!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Reverb problems’ is closed to new replies.