Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Reverb leaking oil from schrader valve?
  • bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Just topped up the air pressure on my Reverb and when I disconnected the pump along with the ‘puff’ of air I received a complementary mist of oil.

The same happens every time I reduce the air pressure or remove the pump. Short of not reducing the air pressure or removing the pump I presume it requires some attention?

mildbore

Mine does that every time I check/adjust it, don’t think it’s a problem but then I’m guessing

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

I’ve had a few before and none have ever has this problem (although I’ve had every other Reverb problem).

Had a look around and can’t see much mention of it.

LoCo
    Free Member

If there’s a lot of oil coming out you have an issue, but then the post will probably not be functioning correctly.
    If just a ‘mist’ probably ok but keep an eye on it.

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Thanks, tried it again since and it is getting worse.

Is it a two year warranty on the Reverb?

mildbore

Yep 2 year warranty, just sent one back this week after it stuck down in the cold weather a week ago, it’s 19 months old

mildbore

Yep 2 year warranty, just sent one back this week after it stuck down in the cold weather a week ago, it’s 19 months old

LoCo
    Free Member

If getting worse you’ll have issues fairly soon, return to place of purchase for them to return to SRAM for a warranty inspection.
    Warranty is 2 years

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

Thanks, it’s now winging its way back to Sram.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Reverb leaking oil from schrader valve?’ is closed to new replies.