Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Returning shoes.
  • supercyril
    Free Member

I have just received a pair of Lake MX140 shoes from CRC which after trying on felt fine. However after fitting the cleats and going for a quick ride up the road i have changed my mind and i now think they are to small. When i am on the power stroke of the pedal i can feel the end of the shoe on my toes. Will CRC take them back even though they have the tell tale marks of where the cleat was?

andrewh
    Free Member

CRC warrenty returns is woeful so the chances of them taking something back when there’s nothing wrong with it is remote.

Wiggle on the other hand have twice taken back tyres after I’d bought the wrong size (and not realised until after I’d removed from all packaging, fitted to wheel and then tried to get into the frame…)

uplink
    Free Member

I guess the problem for CRC is going to be that they can’t re-sell them so they’d have to take the loss on them

If I were them, I wouldn’t accept them back

supercyril
    Free Member

I am not a big fan of CRC either however i had Xmas vouchers to use so had no choice on this occasion and no local LBS stocks these shoes. The thing is you have now way to actually try shoes correctly without fitting the cleats.

sc-xc

Reminds me of a pair of shoes in the lbs. They kept selling them, only for them to be returned the following day. This went on for months.

Turns out they were shoe-merangs
    😐

sambob
    Free Member

Just sell them on here for bit less than you got them for.

supercyril
    Free Member

id rather sore toes that sell anything on here

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Returning shoes.’ is closed to new replies.