Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Returning a Reverb
  • Mowgli
    Free Member

Got an 18 month old reverb which seems to have blown a seal. Bought from Hibike in Germany. Does anyone know of a shop in the UK who’d be happy to send it back to Fishers for me? Obviously happy to pay postage and a bit of handling cost.

Cheers,

pbooker1995
    Free Member

Pretty sure any shop would be happy to send it back if you pay for it. Anyone with a fisher account can send it back.

mikeyd
    Free Member

LBS sent mine back twice for me (originally bought from hibike) for £20 a go. Brand new post returned each time!

wallop

I sent mine back to Bike-Discount direct. Replacement sent very quickly! Not sure why you need a UK distributor to do it for you.

evillittlegoat
    Free Member

I returned mine to Hibike. They covered the postage to Germany, I got a new 2014 full retail boxed version (incl bleed kit, collar, fittings etc) back a couple of weeks later. Brilliant service.

cp

I assume as 18 mth old it’s out of warranty. Just send it to somewhere that does repairs like tftuned.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Stick with who you got it from. Easier all the way really.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

I assume as 18 mth old it’s out of warranty. Just send it to somewhere that does repairs like tftuned.

Nope, 2 year warranty. Even better, myself and a riding mate have had warranty replacements beyond the 2 years.

cp

interesting, return to hibike then.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

thats who your warranty is with

continuity
    Free Member

Mine was 26 months old and bike discount didn’t even bat an eyelid, and provided free shipping back to them.

Mowgli
    Free Member

Thanks all. I just assumed somehow dealing with UK shop might be easier.

Strangely the post has now started working again so all this might be irrelevant… 😕

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Returning a Reverb’ is closed to new replies.