Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Retro road/xc jerseys, who's got the worst (best)?
  • HermanShake
    Free Member

I’ve got this beaut on the way from ebay to go with my primary coloured track bike:

Who else has delved into the close fitting jersey catalogue of the past? There are some eye watering specimens out there. I quite like this one but don’t have the warp speed character for it:

This one speaks for itself:

I love the Raleigh Banana stuff too, my watchlist has a few caps slowly counting down.

footflaps

I used to have this one 20+ years ago:

footflaps

This guy has possibly the worst taste in cycling apparel:

RealMan
    Free Member

I’ve got the zebra stripe on the right. Only worn it once. Not nearly good enough to pull it off. 🙁

HermanShake
    Free Member

That cyborgy RR getup is a bit cringey, I quite like that farting ‘Z’ one some have been fetching a pretty penny on’t bay. That guy in the Crocs is disturbing!

Andy-W
    Free Member

I have a couple of Scott MTB jerseys (one purple one lime green) which i got in 91/92 that i still use on road bike rides from time to time.

d45yth
    Free Member

Herman Shake – That guy in the Crocs is disturbing!

That’s Bikerfox! If you think that pic is disturbing, the one’s on his website are 10 times worse! He thinks he’s some kind of role model for kids too. If had kids myself, I wouldn’t let them anywhere near an oddball like him!!!

rewski
    Free Member

@ footflaps – there’s one of those on ebay for £34.

I’ve been outbid on a few of these

ourmaninthenorth

I have one of these. Wear it fairly often.

HermanShake
    Free Member

That Joker one is spectacular, I’d like to see more beer/ale jerseys. Morvelo have a Darkstar one for £45, that’s a lot of beer money on a t-shirt!

The best one I’ve found which I like in a non-ironic way is this:

£39.99 for a used jersey…no thanks.

mrmo
    Free Member

not mine, i have the long sleeve version.

crikey
    Free Member

plop_pants
    Free Member

Like the Feryn shirt, though it’s not strictly retro, still worn by the team. I met the bloke, Jean Pierre, some years ago. Big bike importer in Belgium

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Take yer pic…. These guys sell all of ’em….

Prendas

HermanShake
    Free Member

Ah balls, I didn’t want something current as people may ask me about it/assume I know about the team. I looked it up briefly and read about the importing but I don’t know any more than that about them (or any other roadies for that matter!)

Better than a faux pro Team Sky skinsuit eh?

That Flandria Velda is either a VGC vintage or good quality reproduction, it’s quite stylish. It’s far too tasteful!

tinribz
    Free Member

Did someone say stylish and tasteful?

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Take yer pic…. These guys sell all of ’em….

Prendas

Raided Prendas last year. 😳

Kuco

I’ve had one of these for years surprised it hasn’t fell to bits.

I like that Cilo aufina jersey.

spyke85
    Free Member

I’ve got a pretty awesome Mint Sauce one that’s pink!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Retro road/xc jerseys, who's got the worst (best)?’ is closed to new replies.