Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replacing Rajis
  • thepurist

My trusty 661 Rajis are nearing the end of their days, but the new ones are absolutely gopping so what’s the next best option for a well vented lightly padded glove that isn’t 2Enduro4me?

chakaping
    Free Member

I much prefer Troy Lee Ace gloves now.

They are only enduro if you go for the enduro colours.

thepurist

Thanks hadn’t seen those before – some reviews say the wrists are a bit of a squeeze to get your hand in – any experience of that?

ajantom

Of all the gloves I’ve had over the years 661s have always been the ones that seem to disintegrate quickest.

I’ve got 2 pairs of Endura gloves currently – Singletrack and Humvee. Both are extremely comfortable, wearing very well, are a good weight for all year round use, and are understated in their styling.

chakaping
    Free Member

Thanks hadn’t seen those before – some reviews say the wrists are a bit of a squeeze to get your hand in – any experience of that?

Not an issue for me, but I don’t have big hands and tend to go for size large gloves anyway.

I have about five different pairs of gloves on the go at the moment, including a couple of Rajis which have worn through, but the TLD Ace are the “Goldilocks” pair.

Maybe to do with the fit but I think the feel is just right too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Replacing Rajis’ is closed to new replies.