Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replacing a handheld Sonos controller with a tablet
  • Mounty_73

The handset has had issues since day one. It was replaced last year with another handset, the same problems occurred.

We have been given a full refund/credit.

Does anyone use the Sonos system with a tablet?

If so, does it work ok and which tablet are you using?

gooner69

Use my phone and laptop to control my Sonos set up.
    Works brilliantly with either.

Phone is android btw.

🙂

Mounty_73

Is the sonos app good to use?

Only asking as we have had no end of issues and failures with the sonos handset, plus now the tablets are cheaper and they have more function/use.

🙂

metalheart
    Free Member

Running ap on the iPad.

Works fine (esp as it was for nothing) :mrgreen:

ce9adp
    Free Member

Is your Sonos controller the touchscreen CR200 or the older CR100? The CR200 has some well documented reliability issues. The CR100 is a little clunky but is at least reliable and as a bonus is splashproof for use in the kitchen or bathroom.

I use the PC and android controllers and they work well, but it’s nice to have the option of a dedicated controller (CR100 for me) when you don’t want to unlock phones, switch tasks on computers etc

algarvebairn
    Free Member

I use the sonos app on my iphone. Works perfectly well. I’d imagine a tablet app to be the same.

easygirl

Use my iPhone 4 and iPad to control my sonos
    It is a 1000 times better than the controller, and its free

mactheknife

Yep, i use the SONOS app on my samsung s2 and Asus tablet. Absolutely faultless abd best of all…..its free 😀

georgecats_0
    Free Member

i used an ipod touch-def better than a sonos remote

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Replacing a handheld Sonos controller with a tablet’ is closed to new replies.