Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replacement SRAM 2×10 chainrings
  • craig_w
    Free Member

Hey,

Does anyone know why it’s so hard to get hold of replacement chainrings for my X9 cranks? Am I looking in the wrong place? I can only see them on us websites and these are all about £65 each. In desperation I’ve bought a x5 crankset from chainreaction for £65.

Craig

mattjg
    Free Member

Craig this has been asked before – there is no aftermarket in 120mm BCD chainrings yet (or there wasn’t). Yeah it’s a PITA and I wouldn’t have bought the crankset if I’d known!

Someone linked up a site they could be ordered from – if you do a search on ‘120mm BCD’ you’ll probably find it.

– M

craig_w
    Free Member

Looks good!! Thanks!

Still can’t believe there is so little after market chainrings for these cranks after they’ve been about for so long.

Craig

craig_w
    Free Member

Although, looking at the detail, its designed to be a single ring, so no shift ramps etc. I guess it would work, just won’t shift as well.

Craig

mattjg
    Free Member

Hmm yeah I see that. Not what I want either, I run 2×10 and want to stay that way.

Gee76
    Free Member

Raceface and Obviously SRAM do them but not cheap. TA Specialities also do em. As do a couple of US based firms tho they’re more racey versions.

e13 and Renthal both do unramped rings too!

Ya can also go down the Marcus Helores or Home Brewed Components route too, if you have time to wait for them to be made. They can do custom sizes too:o)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Replacement SRAM 2×10 chainrings’ is closed to new replies.