Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replacement Soul Mech Hanger Stockists In Sheffield?
  • TimothyD
    Free Member

Does anybody definitely sell one? I think I threw my broken one away, so going somewhere which definitely sells them would help to narrow down which one I need if I take a picture in.

Thanks

TimothyD
    Free Member

Bump!

metalheart
    Free Member

Err, have you tried Cotic direct? They not based there abouts?

mobile number on their website (which also should have them to buy direct on their website somewhere…)

JonEdwards
    Free Member

Aye, try Cotic direct, or 18 Bikes in Hope might have some.

martinhutch

Cotic Ltd
    10 Everard Avenue
    Bradway
    Sheffield
    S17 4LZ

Tel 07970 853531

BigDummy
    Free Member

They sell mech hangers direct, for a very reasonable price, and post very quickly.

🙂

TimothyD
    Free Member

I was after a definite bricks and mortar shop in Sheffield, with having a busy day today and a surprise invite to go mountain biking at 8 tomorrow. I tried ringing their office to see if I could call in with a ten pound note, but they don’t have any in their office.

I figured they probably wouldn’t do, but it’s always worth an ask.

It’s a nice day today, maybe I could fit in a cycle to 18 Bikes?

TimothyD
    Free Member

Busy day becomes less busy when ‘potential nice cycle possibility’ occurs shocker. 😉

Pieface

I hear JE James are helpful

lw246
    Free Member

Unfortunately I think you might be struggle. I called every shop in Sheffield when I needed one without any luck, ended up having to order from Cotic online.
    Your best bet will be to give 18 Bikes in Hope a call. I believe they do stock them there, but call 1st, they didn’t have any when I tried them (a few months ago though)

TimothyD
    Free Member

Having looked at how my rear mech broke at the weakest point, the corner where the hanger goes from thick to thin, making your own rear mech hangers out of aluminium plate the same thickness of the thinner part seems like it would be possible.

Some washers could perhaps be used as spacers to move the mech out far enough so it’s in the same position as on a standard mech hanger relative to the wheel if that’s needed.

Worth a ponder if I can figure out how to make one in a few of hours to make it worth while… 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Replacement Soul Mech Hanger Stockists In Sheffield?’ is closed to new replies.