Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • replacement passports.. busy time?
  • yunki
    Free Member

Can anyone tell me if the passport offices are running a fast turnover at the moment?

I sent off a straightforward renewal recently and I know the turnaround is dependent on their workload..
    Any current insight on this?

cakefacesmallblock

Mine was back inside a week, first week December. I sent it via the Post Office and their ‘ check you’ve filled it all in properly’ service. Was quite surprised how quick.

votchy
    Free Member

Just renewed my sons passport, did check and send and back in 2wks

scuttler

No experience right now but with half-term already upon us I’d expect it to be quick. I had one done the week before xmas last year and it was lightning quick. The feckless and disorganised tend to go on holiday in Summer so anytime before May should be OK.

jairaj

I had a similar thread back in Jan, I think it was just a summer rush that caused the long delays last summer and things are back to normal now.

I used the check and send service to renew my passport and it was back in my hands within 2 weeks.

beej

Check and send about 3 weeks ago, was back in a week.

ransos
    Free Member

Did check and send last month, got it back in just over a week.

Spin
    Free Member

I did mine a few weeks back with the standard service. Posted it on the monday and recieved the new one the following wednesday.

yunki
    Free Member

Aww yeah.. Mine just arrived.. About 10 days checked and sent 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘replacement passports.. busy time?’ is closed to new replies.