Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replacement head unit for a L&M Arc?
  • maxray
    Free Member

Mornin,

Managed to crash and break both my wrist and it would seem at least the HID bulb in my L&M Arc. The battery seems fine so I am wondering if I can buy a LED head that will fit the same battery?

Does anyone know if this is doable and if so which sort I would want?

Might aswell get this sorted now the nights are starting to draw in :S

heihei

Seca 700 would do nicely off the same battery. Have both, and swap between them & batteries.

maxray
    Free Member

£250! :S is there any rule of thumb as to what units fit? I knew this crash was going to end up being more costly than I expected 🙁

benz
    Free Member

Worth speaking with Trout to assess what he could do for you – guess he'd need to know battery voltage, polarity and connector required.

http://www.troutie.com/mainpage.html

maxray
    Free Member

thanks Benz

Dibbs
    Free Member

It may be worth getting in touch with Madison to see if they have some kind of crash replacement policy, or it may be a bit cheaper buying directly from L&M in the US even taking tax into account.
    I've got the HID and the SECA 700 and the SECA's much better.
    L&M USA

maxray
    Free Member

hmm yeah thats near the same price but $ not £!

friends brother lives in NYC so maybe he could get me one as a "present" :o)

kiwijohn

A mate did the same down here, & the local importer did him a deal on a SECA.
    I still prefer my ARC though. I've broken the bulb on that once, $165AU for a new one.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Replacement head unit for a L&M Arc?’ is closed to new replies.