Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replacement for Endura BaaBaa Tech Tee
  • rossburton
    Free Member

For the last however many years my Endura BaaBaa Tech Tee has been my faithful summer riding top: comfortable, wicks away sweat well without another layer, zip to get extra ventilation when it’s warm, cycling-specific cut that wasn’t just the right side of fitted for my “shapely” form.

It’s now got about ten holes in and a replacement is overdue. Sadly, it turns out Endura discontinued this tee a while back.

Has anyone got any suggestions for a similar riding-friendly tee?

mindmap3
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a Trail 42 bamboo tee to replace a Fox Tech Tee and it seems pretty good….not yo expensive, soft and looks ok.

aikon
    Free Member

What size do you take? I’ve got a petrol blue one in my bag of stuff to eBay, it’s probably been worn twice, pretty sure it’s a medium if you want it?

Nipper99
    Free Member

I was looking at one of the Torm short sleeve tops to replace mine.

rossburton
    Free Member

aikon – let’s just say I like it cut loose so that’s too small for me (mine is XXL…). Thanks though.

rossburton
    Free Member

But the suggestion of eBay reminded me that I’d not tried there. Found someone selling one in the right colour (got to co-ordinate with the rest of my gear, right?) and size!

All other tips appreciated. I suspect in Torm I’m a size XXXL, so I’ll pretend I didn’t see that. 😉

aikon
    Free Member

No worries, Cyclelab in London had some in Red last time I was in there too, was a few weeks back tho.

lornholio
    Free Member

Quechua TechWOOL. 100% merino, well made, cheap.

aikon
    Free Member

Only 70% but probably ok still, merino isn’t that durable & blending it probably results in a stronger yarn.

lornholio
    Free Member

Only 70% but probably ok still

Must depend on the model. All of the pieces I have had from them are 100%. Check the details first if you care.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Replacement for Endura BaaBaa Tech Tee’ is closed to new replies.