Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Renthal Bars
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

I have seen some pics of Renthal DH bars and they look pretty good. Is there anybody in the know that can tell me where I can get more details about them from? I have had a look on the Renthal site and there is no info yet. They are also doing a stem that I like the look of too.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

I used to use them back in the early to mid 90’s when bars where all narrow and flat. Had blue 28 inch risers with a brace on an orange clockwork with manitou 4’s, they were mad! Brilliant control, but bloody nuisance for tight singletrack.

I used standard MX bars and a shim that came with them for 25.4 stems, all there was than. Cost was about the same as an average mountain bike bar, around £25-30

sq225917
    Free Member

Renthal used to make the Pace rc sub 130 bars, and i thought that they used to make their chainrings as well, at least the gold ones.

sirspliffalot
    Free Member

I work for renthal(UK) and they are currently trying to improve the new parts before releasing them, i have been picked to trial it so as of next week it will all be fitted to my new BMX for FREE :D, i will update as it goes….

tinsy
    Free Member

If of course you dont forget to wake up until 1pm, and then relax into an afternoon of Playstation….

Should you judge someone by their name?

sirspliffalot
    Free Member

i dont think you should as im hard working and not lazy, im just a part timer when it comes to smoke…..where you from tinsy….??

If you go to the Renthal website there’s a cycling section which states “coming soon”. Dunno what cycling products they are bringing out but looks like bars (MTB and BMX) and chainrings.

tops5
    Free Member

Sure I had Renthal bars as cowhorns on my racer in the early ’80s!

mrmo
    Free Member

used to have a set of +130’s very nice bars, with machined end plugs. also used the chainrings. Be nice if they reappeared.

tinsy
    Free Member

From Essex sirspliffalot, why’s that?

Sorry for the late response.

sirspliffalot
    Free Member

Your right about what there making…just handle bars and chain rings for now, they do intend of making more in the future but this is all there testing at the mo. as soon as the testing has finished they will update the website but for now, the guy who updates the website has been told to leave it until they hear back from me and a few others…..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Renthal Bars’ is closed to new replies.